Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Going back to the Blog!
Tiffany is doing well and still in search of the right rehab center. Therefore, after this update, I will return to my normal blog of assisting leaders in the Church.

Update:
Tiffany is making remarkable changes on her own in Dubai without a formal rehab program as of yet. It is shocking just how difficult it is to get the kind of help you need when these crises occur. I never imagined the pressure and stress of trying to get help for a loved one. I'm beginning to see what so many have been screaming about for so many years, "adequate health care for all". In this country, if you have the cash, you can get the care". If you don't, you are literally on your own. Also, if you are destitute you can get help. However, the middle class often suffer until they spend all they have and then care is provided. I know, I sound like an ad for socialized medicine. I'm not for that but what we have isn't working very well either. Enough politics!

Tiffany is hoping to come to America soon but we are hearing that most programs have up to a one year waiting list! We aren't discouraged (today), and we are moving forward with our efforts to get her in the right place, at the right time, with the right therapists! I would appreciate your continued prayers toward this goal.

My next blog will be back to our Vision with updates from time to time on Tiffany.

Blessings!
LAJ

No comments:

 test blog