Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Update And Thank You

By now I'm sure you know that I am in the Tampa area recovering from open heart surgery.  My blog has gotten a little behind!  I had triple bypass surgery just 4 weeks ago after a heart attack.  I have remained here to stay close to Doctors as they instructed.  My surgery went well but I suffered a second heart attack about an hour after the surgery that resulted in another procedure to install a heart stent.  I was concerned that two heart attacks, two heart caths, bypass surgery and a stent in five days might delay my recovery.  However, I am ahead of schedule thanks to the power of a loving God and the prayers of the Saints!  

I deeply appreciate all the prayers and expressions of love that you have sent on my behalf.  I plan to be back in ministry at a slower pace in mid August.  

Love and Blessings!

L. A.

No comments:

 test blog