Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Anniversary Day!

Today Teresa and I have been married 42 years! When I reflect on it all I can't imagine a life without her. There was a time in my life when her life and daily presence was the conviction of the Lord. There came a day when her presence represented the forgiveness of the Lord. Now she represents the faithfulness and the unconditional love of the Lord. Living along side her has been a transformation into something better for me and hopefully for her as well.

I am a blessed and happy man!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you!!! All our love and blessings, Monica and Don

Terry Shiver said...

Wow!!!! What a great accomplishment and example for all of us!!! May God's favor and blessings continue to overwhelm you guys!!!

Morris Gurr said...

Well said L.A. Happy Anniversary and may God's blessings be abundantly poured out upon you! Morris & Sarah

ramlakmi said...

May God bless you and your family.

 test blog